Friday, August 26, 2016

Diary Of Today

I'm not sure and confused. What am I doing?

I think I will just do what I like. What my heart wanted. Just to make myself happy. Will just accept good things, and do good things the way I want.


I'm not really sure with what I wanna do for my life for now.



Chasing my dreams...well. I will just do it.


Im already satisfied with my life. I just....feel too enough to have anything more.




Well time will keep tickling. Time will not stop. I will grow old. I need to do something.




Will set up my dream for now.

1. Able to jogging 20km without stopping, once a week. (now i could do for 7.5km)

2. Complete my masterpiece social network system (for now just only registration n login system)

3. Complete reading the quran (now just only 6 verses). I want at least 10 times finished khatam for my life. Well, maybe once a year is good enough.

4. Simple happy marriage. Well I hope this marriage blooms the families connection.



Well those are current near aim. After all that, my next will be


1. Build a masterpiece biology-chemical system that connects everything and answers all scientifically related question.

2. Build a masterpiece calculator system that calculates and answers all kind of mathematical questions.

Well, that is all for now. At least I contributed these crazy things when I live on earth. Heee :p




The day will come. My day will past. I will use my potential to the fullest. My function for the humanity. And to proof to the nature, the wisdom god gave to human. To infinity and beyond~

No comments: