Friday, August 12, 2011

My Against Become Mine





Recently, i used to agree that love comes first when love versus money. Now i against it. Thanks to my little lovely gf. My experience with her made me learn it.

Love is easy to find. Just always forgiving and loving each other. Either with god, friends, parents, or with a couple. It's easy to be loved and love. Love is easy to find. Just depend on what we wanna love with. I love programming. :)

Money is hard to find. If u are saying it's easy, can u give me a million right now? I won't easily get money from ANYONE unless i work like shit or have trust or reason that's worth.

If love? Just say hi to someone on the road, bring to cafe and have a drink, talk, and enjoy together. Or just take a praying mat, flat on the floor and make love with god. Or just call parents, "mama, i miss u. I love u mama. I hope u are with me now."

Love is very simple and easy to find. Money is damn hard to get and earn. What man want from woman is just actually sex. Well, just do the self handjob would be enough too. Woman nice shape always won't stay long. Many new young beauty woman out there keep appearing out in vicinity. So what? Love is easy.

Woman already learn earlier, and used to prick money from guys. Well, that's the prove that woman mature earlier. So, i would like to say, "hey girls. U are really smart and matured."

So, now what comes first to me, is MONEY MONEY MONEY$$$$$$. The more money i have, the more woman i can have. Women don't care to double triple quadruple with me if i have money. So i can have quadruple wife and enjoy my best sex in life. Four some. :D

Well, this is what i believe for now. ^^

5 comments:

Mohamad Safri said...

hormati pendirian anda, tapi kurang bersetuju dengan ayat neh 'Or just take a praying mat, flat on the floor and make love with god'. huhu.. mencintai dan dicintai tuhan bukan semudah bentang sejadah dan sembahyang. =)

roq said...

it nice to see an english entry from malay people.......

nice idea.....keep up gudwork! :)

singgah2 la sini ye :)

gr@wn said...

chaie safri : Islam itu mudah. Jangan anggap ia susah, nanti memang susah. Anggap la ia senang, supaya ia memang senang.

Tuhan kan maha pengasih dan maha penyayang. Jangan risau k. God knows it. :)

Elin said...

i see. Its money problem is it. Every couple have this problem actually including mum dan dad and including me also. My bf is pokai becoz he still study and use alot of money. Sometimes, i'll help him if i got extra money and he still wana help me even he broke. I dun really know about the other girls, but susah senang, i will never leave him.

gr@wn said...

roq: thanks. Let's play english. :)

Liana : u are great.