Saturday, December 31, 2011

Graaaar D= I'm inspired!

Okay. It's gonna 2012. And i have fully planned well about what i gonna do and gonna be. Everything goes well for the time being. ReaLLy great~!!!! =D

Now i looked a bit nonsense. The more my plan goes well, the more my feeling was like.... right now, ssoooo GREAT~!!! ^^

(too hard to express how am i feeling right now)


Okay. Deviantart website really inspired me to draw more and more, and improve ^^
The time for me to reboost my glory of art begins =D

The classical instrumental music really inspire me more to compose better waaay of music. I can't wait to buy a violin and a keyboard. I need, needa completion of my compose. Then only i find partners to be my player and bloooom the music over. Man, my day of boosting music awaits =D



Okay. After i finish this customer's big web project, i am fully satisfied and gonna grow up as software programmer. Right after this exam semester finish! I am one step higher programmer =D


2012 gonna be my boosting year. Not just graduation, even more than that i can have. Man! Love u guys ^^

2 comments:

fadh leyanie said...

all the best in 2012,untung la tau main violin,:P

gr@wn said...

terima kasih ^^